This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
SBM Steilen Brenner Mester Partnerschaft Tax Consultants
Bonner Landstrasse 91,
Phone: +49 (0)2236 – 30904-0
Fax: +49 (0)2236 – 30904-99
The in-house Data Protection Officer at SBM Steilen Brenner Mester Partnerschaft Steuerberater is available under the above-mentioned address and datenschutz(at)sbm-partner.de.
a) When visiting the website
When calling up our website www.sbm-partner.de, www.steuerberatermobil.com, www.steuerberatermobil.de, www.sbm.koeln/, www.sbm.tax information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your user device. This information is stored for 14 days in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access occurs (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring convenient use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well
- as for other administrative purposes.
The legal ground for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of making inferences about your person.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used user device. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your user device for a certain fixed period of time, to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, we will automatically recognise that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
(a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the above provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimising our website according to your needs, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter 'Google'). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see under Item 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services connected with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that identification is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the browser software settings accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website may be used to their full extent.
You can manage the set cookies at any time in our Cookie notice and thus also object to the transfer of data to Google Analytics.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this site. The opt-out cookie is valid only in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help menu (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details of the data;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to erase it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent already provided to us at any time. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR, to register a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specification of a special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to datenschutz(at)sbm-partner.de.
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the locked key or padlock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.